About Our Dental Practice
At our dental practice in Little Rock, AR, Dr. Steven Ray and his team are dedicated to providing comprehensive restorative, cosmetic, implant, and general services. We are invested in our patients' health and wellness, and will go above and beyond to ensure you feel welcome, comfortable, and confident in our care. If you have an urgent dental matter, Dr. Ray is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help protect and preserve your oral health. We are also a handicap accessible office, with a side door and ramp for easier wheelchair access. When you trust your smile to Ray Dental, you can rest assured that we will respect and prioritize your needs and goals.
A Compassionate Team
Our team is dedicated to providing patients with high quality dental care. From routine cleanings and teeth whitening to dental implants and root canal therapy, we can perform a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry services. To ensure your needs are met, we can guide you through each step of your treatment and provide you with detailed pre- and post-operative care instructions.
When you trust your smile to Ray Dental, you can rest assured that we will respect and prioritize your needs and goals.
A Dedicated Dentist
With nearly 25 years of experience, Dr. Ray is committed to personalized treatment. He takes the time to learn about his patient's goals, and can design longterm treatment plans that take into account his patients' medical history and oral health needs.
Procedures We Provide
Dr. Ray and his team offer a variety of comprehensive treatment options, including:
- Preventive Care: To protect your oral health, we perform oral cancer screening, routine cleanings, and regular checkups. For your safety, we can incorporate an advanced dental laser, which can detect abnormalities that may not be visible to the unaided eye.
- Family Dentistry: We are proud to provide dental services for the whole family, including first visits, sealants, and mouth guards.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer a range of cosmetic treatments, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and dental bonding to help you achieve your ideal smile.
- Restorative Treatments: To repair damaged or decayed teeth, we can place dental fillings, porcelain dental crowns, dental implants, and dentures. We incorporate advanced techniques, such as All-on-4-® implants, into our services.
For your comfort and peace of mind, we also offer sedation options.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
To ensure all of our patients have access to excellent dental care, we accept a wide range of insurance plans. When necessary, we are also happy to help patients file out-of-network claims. We accept insurance through:
- Arkansas Blue Cross/Blue Shield®
- Delta Dental®
- Municipal Benefit Fund
For patients who qualify, we also accept third-party financing through CareCredit®. If you have additional questions about financing options, our friendly staff would be happy to assist you.
Accommodating Patient Needs
As we understand that some patients require immediate attention, Dr. Ray is available for emergency dental services after hours. Any urgent messages will be forwarded directly to his phone, so that he can respond as quickly as possible. For patients who require specialized services, we can refer you to a trusted practitioner who can address your unique needs.
Whatever your dental needs and goals, our team at Ray Dental is committed to helping you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. To learn more about our practice or the services we provide, contact us online or call us today at (501) 312-1127 and schedule your appointment.